This item, DPS-800AB-35, is the HPE model number for the product described as 800W Flex Slot Titanium Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply Kit. Further details below.
HPE Option Part #:
HPE Spare Part #:
HPE GPN #: 865435-001
HPE Model #: DPS-800AB-35
HPE Assembly Part #: 865436-101
* Please note that this model DPS-800AB-35 is aggregated under HPE option # 865438-B21 and HPE spare # 866793-001. HPE models that are acceptable substitutes include the following: DPS-800AB-35, 865436-101. These are 100% identical to the product shown above.
- Device Type: Power supply - hot-plug / redundant - plug-in module
- Specification Compliance: Flex Slot
- Input Voltage: AC 200-240 V
- Frequency Required: 50 - 60 Hz
- Input Connectors: Power IEC 60320 C14
- Power Capacity: 800 Watt / 860 VA
- Efficiency: 96%
- 80 PLUS Certification: 80 PLUS Titanium
- Compliant Standards: UL, TUV, C-Tick, BSMI, cUL, CCC, KCC, WEEE, low halogen, CISPR Class A
- Min Operating Temperature: 41 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 131 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Width: 2.7 in
- Depth: 8.9 in
- Height: 1.6 in
- Weight: 32.1 oz
- Shipping Width: 7.5 in
- Shipping Depth: 14.8 in
- Shipping Height: 5.8 in
- Shipping Weight: 3.51 lbs
✅ and possibly others
Contact us via if you have any questions about compatibility.
Last updated: 9/26/2023
Why Global One?
- Trusted by thousands. Over 32,000 customers in 100+ countries trust Global One Technology to deliver mission-critical HP Enterprise hardware - including Fortune 500 businesses, schools, hospitals, and federal, state, and local goverment agencies.
- HPE is our specialty! We only sell genuine HP Enterprise parts.
- EASY ordering process. Purchase online now with credit card or PayPal!
- FAST shipping. Global One Technology ships orders received by 5pm the same day and offers NEXT DAY delivery to US customers.
This product is warrantied against hardware failure for a period of 1 Year from the date of purchase. Before making a purchase, please take a moment to review our return policy below.
It is the customer's responsibility to verify compatibility with their machine(s) before placing an order. If an item is ordered by mistake, it can be returned for refund, minus a 25% restocking fee, within 5 business days of receipt. The cost of freight is not refundable.
Please be aware that factory-sealed equipment can only be returned if it remains unopened.
If you have received a defective part and your machine is still within the HPE warranty period, please initiate a warranty exchange by visiting the HPE Enterprise Support Center. Be sure to have the serial numbers of the defective drive and your server/storage array handy.
In case your hardware becomes defective during the Global One warranty period, but the HPE warranty has expired, you can return the product to us for a working replacement. You are responsible for the shipment of returned merchandise. However, we will cover the expense of Ground /Economy shipment for the replacement item(s).
Requesting an RMA
To initiate a return or warranty claim, please complete and submit the RMA Request Form.