This item, P42594-001, is the HPE spare part number for the product described as 3.2TB NVMe Gen4 High Performance Mixed Use SFF BC Self-encrypting FIPS U.3 CM6 SSD. Further details below.
HPE Option Part #:
HPE Spare Part #: P42594-001
HPE Assembly Part #: n/a
- Device Type: Solid state drive - hot-swap
- Capacity: 3.2 TB
- Hardware Encryption: Yes
- Encryption Algorithm: FIPS 140-2
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Triple-level cell (TLC)
- Form Factor: 2.5" SFF
- Interface: U.3 PCIe 4.0 (NVMe)
- Features: Dual Port, Mixed-Use, Digitally Signed Firmware, High Performance
- Height: 0.6 in
- Weight: 23.98 oz
- Bundled with: HPE Basic Carrier
- ( ): 3
- SSD Endurance: 17520 TB
- Internal Data Rate: 6500 MBps (read) / 4000 MBps (write)
- 4KB Random Read: 180000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: 350000 IOPS
- Interfaces: 1 x U.3 PCIe 4.0 (NVMe)
- Compatible Bay: 2.5" SFF
- Power Consumption: 4.7 Watt (idle) ¦ 18.2 Watt (random read) ¦ 16.7 Watt (random write) ¦ 15.7 Watt (sequential read) ¦ 18.2 Watt (sequential write) ¦ 15 Watt (random read/write) ¦ 18.2 Watt (maximum)
✅ Plus v2
✅ Plus v2
✅ and possibly others
Contact us via if you have any questions about compatibility.
Last updated: 7/22/2023
Why Global One?
- Trusted by thousands. Over 32,000 customers in 100+ countries trust Global One Technology to deliver mission-critical HP Enterprise hardware - including Fortune 500 businesses, schools, hospitals, and federal, state, and local goverment agencies.
- HPE is our specialty! We only sell genuine HP Enterprise parts.
- EASY ordering process. Purchase online now with credit card or PayPal!
- FAST shipping. Global One Technology ships orders received by 5pm the same day and offers NEXT DAY delivery to US customers.
This product is warrantied against hardware failure for a period of 1 Year from the date of purchase.
It is the customer's responsibility to verify compatibility with their machine(s) before placing an order. If an item is ordered by mistake, it can be returned for refund, minus a 25% restocking fee, within 5 business days of receipt. The cost of freight is not refundable.
If you have a defective part and the machine to which it was installed is still in the HPE warranty period, please execute the warranty exchange by visiting the link below. (Please have the serial numbers of the defective drive and your server/storage array handy)
HPE Enterprise Support Center
In the event of hardware becoming defective during the Global One warranty period, but the HPE warranty has expired, the product can be returned to us for a working replacement. Customers are responsible for the shipment of returned merchandise, Global One will bear the expense for Ground/Economy shipment of the replacement item(s).
* Factory sealed equipment can only be returned unopened.
To request an RMA, please complete and submit the form found here:
RMA Request Form