This item, R2E09A, is the HPE option part number for the product described as SN1610Q 32Gb 2-port Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter. Further details below.
HPE Option Part #: R2E09A
HPE Spare Part #: n/a
HPE Assembly Part #: n/a
- Device Type: Host bus adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in card - low profile
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express 4.0 x8
- Ports: 32Gb Fibre Channel x 2
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cabling Type: Fiber optic
- Data Link Protocol: 8Gb Fibre Channel (Short Wave), 16Gb Fibre Channel (Short Wave), 32Gb Fibre Channel (Short Wave)
- Features: Auto-negotiation
- Expansion Slots: 2 (total) / 0 (free) x SFP+
- Interfaces: 2 x 32Gb Fibre Channel - LC multi-mode
- Included Accessories: Low-profile bracket, 2 x 32Gb SFP+, standard bracket
- OS Required: VMware ESX, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x, VMware ESXi 6.5, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 with Hyper-V, VMware ESXi 6.7, Microsoft Windows Server 2019 with Hyper-V, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.x, SUSE Linux 12.x, SUSE Linux 15.x
- Width: 0.5 in
- Depth: 6.6 in
- Height: 4.4 in
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 131 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
✅ Plus v2
✅ Plus v2
✅ and possibly others
Contact us via if you have any questions about compatibility.
Last updated: 4/13/2023
Why Global One?
- Trusted by thousands. Over 32,000 customers in 100+ countries trust Global One Technology to deliver mission-critical HP Enterprise hardware - including Fortune 500 businesses, schools, hospitals, and federal, state, and local goverment agencies.
- HPE is our specialty! We only sell genuine HP Enterprise parts.
- EASY ordering process. Purchase online now with credit card or PayPal!
- FAST shipping. Global One Technology ships orders received by 5pm the same day and offers NEXT DAY delivery to US customers.
This product is warrantied against hardware failure for a period of 1 Year from the date of purchase.
It is the customer's responsibility to verify compatibility with their machine(s) before placing an order. If an item is ordered by mistake, it can be returned for refund, minus a 25% restocking fee, within 5 business days of receipt. The cost of freight is not refundable.
If you have a defective part and the machine to which it was installed is still in the HPE warranty period, please execute the warranty exchange by visiting the link below. (Please have the serial numbers of the defective drive and your server/storage array handy)
HPE Enterprise Support Center
In the event of hardware becoming defective during the Global One warranty period, but the HPE warranty has expired, the product can be returned to us for a working replacement. Customers are responsible for the shipment of returned merchandise, Global One will bear the expense for Ground/Economy shipment of the replacement item(s).
* Factory sealed equipment can only be returned unopened.
To request an RMA, please complete and submit the form found here:
RMA Request Form