This item, P01366-B21, is the HPE option part number for the product described as 96W Smart Storage Battery with 145mm Cable. Further details below.
This P01366-B21 battery is an HPE Smart Storage Battery for Gen9 and Gen10 ProLiant servers. This 96 watt battery provides FBWC for all the drive controllers in your server. It connects to the system I/O board via a 145 mm (5.7 in) long cable. This battery is for ProLiant Gen10 DL servers, the ProLiant XL170r, XL190r and XL450 Gen10 servers, and possibly others.
If you need a longer cable than 145mm, there is an option with a 260mm cable available here.
HPE Option Part #: P01366-B21
HPE Spare Part #: 871264-001, 878643-001
HPE Assembly Part #: n/a
- Supports HPE Smart Array P-class controllers and HPE NVDIMMs
- Supports up to 24 devices
- Pack Power: 7.2 Volts - 10.8 Watt-hour
- Dimensions: 139 mm (length) x 19.5mm (width) x 29mm (height)
✅ and possibly others
Contact us via if you have any questions about compatibility.
Quickspecs for P01366-B21
Last updated: 7/25/2023
Why Global One?
- Trusted by thousands. Over 32,000 customers in 100+ countries trust Global One Technology to deliver mission-critical HP Enterprise hardware - including Fortune 500 businesses, schools, hospitals, and federal, state, and local goverment agencies.
- HPE is our specialty! We only sell genuine HP Enterprise parts.
- EASY ordering process. Purchase online now with credit card or PayPal!
- FAST shipping. Global One Technology ships orders received by 5pm the same day and offers NEXT DAY delivery to US customers.
This product is warrantied against hardware failure for a period of 1 Year from the date of purchase. Before making a purchase, please take a moment to review our return policy below.
It is the customer's responsibility to verify compatibility with their machine(s) before placing an order. If an item is ordered by mistake, it can be returned for refund, minus a 25% restocking fee, within 5 business days of receipt. The cost of freight is not refundable.
Please be aware that factory-sealed equipment can only be returned if it remains unopened.
If you have received a defective part and your machine is still within the HPE warranty period, please initiate a warranty exchange by visiting the HPE Enterprise Support Center. Be sure to have the serial numbers of the defective drive and your server/storage array handy.
In case your hardware becomes defective during the Global One warranty period, but the HPE warranty has expired, you can return the product to us for a working replacement. You are responsible for the shipment of returned merchandise. However, we will cover the expense of Ground /Economy shipment for the replacement item(s).
Requesting an RMA
To initiate a return or warranty claim, please complete and submit the RMA Request Form.