This item, 629135-B22, is the HPE option part number for the product described as Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331FLR Adapter. Further details below.
HPE Option Part #: 629135-B22
HPE Spare Part #:
HPE Assembly Part #: n/a
- Device Type: Network adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in card
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express 2.0 x4
- Ports: Gigabit Ethernet x 4
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- : 1 Gbps
- Network / Transport Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP/IP
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP
- Status Indicators: Port transmission speed, link/activity
- Features: VLAN support, full duplex mode, Jumbo Frames support, PXE support, Large Send Offload (LSO), Energy Efficient Ethernet, TCP Segmentation Offload (TSO), Extended Message-Signaled Interrupts (MSI-X), TCP/IP checksum offload, UDP/IP checksum offload
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1as, IEEE 802.3az
- Processor: 1 x Broadcom BCM5719
- Expansion Slots: 1 x FlexibleLOM
- Interfaces: 4 x Ethernet 1000 - RJ-45
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class B certified, UL, VCCI Class B ITE, EN55024, FCC Part 15, EN 60950-1, WEEE, RoHS, ICES, VCCI V-3, EN 61000-3-2:2006, EN 61000-3-3:2008, KN22, KN24, EN55022:2006 Class B
- Power Consumption Operational: 5.5 Watt
- Software Included: HP Systems Insight Manager (HP SIM)
- OS Required: SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials, Oracle Solaris 10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1, VMware ESX 4.1, VMware ESXi 4.1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7, VMware ESXi 5.1, VMware ESXi 5.0
- Depth: 4.6 in
- Height: 3 in
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 131 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
✅ and possibly others
Contact us via if you have any questions about compatibility.
Quickspecs for 629135-B22
Last updated: 1/19/2023
Why Global One?
- Trusted by thousands. Over 32,000 customers in 100+ countries trust Global One Technology to deliver mission-critical HP Enterprise hardware - including Fortune 500 businesses, schools, hospitals, and federal, state, and local goverment agencies.
- HPE is our specialty! We only sell genuine HP Enterprise parts.
- EASY ordering process. Purchase online now with credit card or PayPal!
- FAST shipping. Global One Technology ships orders received by 5pm the same day and offers NEXT DAY delivery to US customers.
This product is warrantied against hardware failure for a period of 1 Year from the date of purchase.
It is the customer's responsibility to verify compatibility with their machine(s) before placing an order. If an item is ordered by mistake, it can be returned for refund, minus a 25% restocking fee, within 5 business days of receipt. The cost of freight is not refundable.
If you have a defective part and the machine to which it was installed is still in the HPE warranty period, please execute the warranty exchange by visiting the link below. (Please have the serial numbers of the defective drive and your server/storage array handy)
HPE Enterprise Support Center
In the event of hardware becoming defective during the Global One warranty period, but the HPE warranty has expired, the product can be returned to us for a working replacement. Customers are responsible for the shipment of returned merchandise, Global One will bear the expense for Ground/Economy shipment of the replacement item(s).
* Factory sealed equipment can only be returned unopened.
To request an RMA, please complete and submit the form found here:
RMA Request Form