This item, 867707-B21, is the HPE option part number for the product described as Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 521T Adapter. Further details below.
HPE Option Part #: 867707-B21
HPE Spare Part #:
HPE Assembly Part #: n/a
- Device Type: Network adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in card
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Ports: 10Gb Ethernet x 2
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- : 10 Gbps
- Performance: Bidirectional throughput: 40 Gbps
- Capacity: Jumbo frame size: up to 9.2 KB
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP
- Features: VLAN support, wake on LAN (WOL), IPv6 support, Jumbo Frames support, PXE support, Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV), Precision Time Protocol (PTP), RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE), Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE) v2, Receive Side Coalescing (RSC), HPE Sea of Sensors 3D, Mware NetQueue and Microsoft Virtual Machine Queue (VMQ), iSCSI Extensions over RDMA (iSER)
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1as, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1Qbb, IEEE 802.1Qaz, IEEE 802.3by
- Processor: Cavium QL41401
- Interfaces: 2 x 10Gb Ethernet - RJ-45
- Compliant Standards: WHQL, RoHS, CE/EMC
- Power Consumption Operational: 8.4 Watt
- Min Operating Temperature: 41 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 140 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
✅ and possibly others
Contact us via if you have any questions about compatibility.
Quickspecs for 867707-B21
Last updated: 7/26/2023
Why Global One?
- Trusted by thousands. Over 32,000 customers in 100+ countries trust Global One Technology to deliver mission-critical HP Enterprise hardware - including Fortune 500 businesses, schools, hospitals, and federal, state, and local goverment agencies.
- HPE is our specialty! We only sell genuine HP Enterprise parts.
- EASY ordering process. Purchase online now with credit card or PayPal!
- FAST shipping. Global One Technology ships orders received by 5pm the same day and offers NEXT DAY delivery to US customers.
This product is warrantied against hardware failure for a period of 1 Year from the date of purchase.
It is the customer's responsibility to verify compatibility with their machine(s) before placing an order. If an item is ordered by mistake, it can be returned for refund, minus a 25% restocking fee, within 5 business days of receipt. The cost of freight is not refundable.
If you have a defective part and the machine to which it was installed is still in the HPE warranty period, please execute the warranty exchange by visiting the link below. (Please have the serial numbers of the defective drive and your server/storage array handy)
HPE Enterprise Support Center
In the event of hardware becoming defective during the Global One warranty period, but the HPE warranty has expired, the product can be returned to us for a working replacement. Customers are responsible for the shipment of returned merchandise, Global One will bear the expense for Ground/Economy shipment of the replacement item(s).
* Factory sealed equipment can only be returned unopened.
To request an RMA, please complete and submit the form found here:
RMA Request Form