This item, P26324-B21, is the HPE option part number for the product described as Broadcom MegaRAID MR216i-p x16 Lanes without Cache NVMe/SAS 12G Controller for HPE. Further details below.
HPE Option Part #: P26324-B21
HPE Spare Part #:
HPE Assembly Part #: n/a
- Brand: Broadcom
- Product Line: Broadcom MegaRAID
- Model: MR216i-p
- Buffer Size: 4 GB
- Channel Quantity: 16
- Controller Interface: SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s / PCIe 4.0 (NVMe)
- RAID Levels: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10
- Interface Provided: SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s / PCIe 4.0 (NVMe)
- Interface Required Connections: 1 x PCIe 4.0 x8
- Software Type: HII (UEFI Human Interface Infrastructure), MegaRAID Storage Administrator, Redfish (Inventory and Events), StorCLI, UEFI System Utilities (storage configuration)
- Form Factor (Storage Controller): Plug-in card
- Host Bus Interface: PCIe 4.0 x8
- Operating System Required: CentOS, Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Ubuntu, VMware ESXi
- Supported Devices: Hard drive
- Features: FastPath
- Max Storage Devices: 16
- Product Type: Storage controller
✅ certain Gen10 Plus and Gen11 servers
✅ and possibly others
Contact us via if you have any questions about compatibility.
Last updated: 1/15/2023
Why Global One?
- Trusted by thousands. Over 32,000 customers in 100+ countries trust Global One Technology to deliver mission-critical HP Enterprise hardware - including Fortune 500 businesses, schools, hospitals, and federal, state, and local goverment agencies.
- HPE is our specialty! We only sell genuine HP Enterprise parts.
- EASY ordering process. Purchase online now with credit card or PayPal!
- FAST shipping. Global One Technology ships orders received by 5pm the same day and offers NEXT DAY delivery to US customers.
This product is warrantied against hardware failure for a period of 1 Year from the date of purchase.
It is the customer's responsibility to verify compatibility with their machine(s) before placing an order. If an item is ordered by mistake, it can be returned for refund, minus a 25% restocking fee, within 5 business days of receipt. The cost of freight is not refundable.
If you have a defective part and the machine to which it was installed is still in the HPE warranty period, please execute the warranty exchange by visiting the link below. (Please have the serial numbers of the defective drive and your server/storage array handy)
HPE Enterprise Support Center
In the event of hardware becoming defective during the Global One warranty period, but the HPE warranty has expired, the product can be returned to us for a working replacement. Customers are responsible for the shipment of returned merchandise, Global One will bear the expense for Ground/Economy shipment of the replacement item(s).
* Factory sealed equipment can only be returned unopened.
To request an RMA, please complete and submit the form found here:
RMA Request Form