This item, P26253-B21, is the HPE option part number for the product described as Broadcom BCM57416 Ethernet 10Gb 2-port BASE-T Adapter for HPE. Further details below.
HPE Option Part #: P26253-B21
HPE Spare Part #:
HPE Assembly Part #: n/a
- Device Type: Network adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in card
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- PCI Specification Revision: PCIe 3.0
- Ports: Gigabit Ethernet / 10Gb Ethernet x 2
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE v1), RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE v2)
- : 10 Gbps
- Features: IPv6 support, IPv4 support, Receive Side Scaling (RSS), UEFI support, Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV), Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Network Virtualization using Generic Routing Encapsulation (NVGRE), secure boot, Network Partitioning (NPAR), Mware NetQueue and Microsoft Virtual Machine Queue (VMQ), Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK), firmware root of trust, audit logs, tunnel offload, GENEVE support, sanitization, UEFI PXE Boot, legacy BIOS PXE Boot
- Processor: 1 x Broadcom BCM57416
- Interfaces: 2 x 1Gb Ethernet/10Gb Ethernet
- Power Consumption Operational: 16.4 Watt
✅ certain Gen10 Plus and Gen11 servers
✅ and possibly others
Contact us via if you have any questions about compatibility.
Last updated: 7/20/2023
Why Global One?
- Trusted by thousands. Over 32,000 customers in 100+ countries trust Global One Technology to deliver mission-critical HP Enterprise hardware - including Fortune 500 businesses, schools, hospitals, and federal, state, and local goverment agencies.
- HPE is our specialty! We only sell genuine HP Enterprise parts.
- EASY ordering process. Purchase online now with credit card or PayPal!
- FAST shipping. Global One Technology ships orders received by 5pm the same day and offers NEXT DAY delivery to US customers.
This product is warrantied against hardware failure for a period of 1 Year from the date of purchase.
It is the customer's responsibility to verify compatibility with their machine(s) before placing an order. If an item is ordered by mistake, it can be returned for refund, minus a 25% restocking fee, within 5 business days of receipt. The cost of freight is not refundable.
If you have a defective part and the machine to which it was installed is still in the HPE warranty period, please execute the warranty exchange by visiting the link below. (Please have the serial numbers of the defective drive and your server/storage array handy)
HPE Enterprise Support Center
In the event of hardware becoming defective during the Global One warranty period, but the HPE warranty has expired, the product can be returned to us for a working replacement. Customers are responsible for the shipment of returned merchandise, Global One will bear the expense for Ground/Economy shipment of the replacement item(s).
* Factory sealed equipment can only be returned unopened.
To request an RMA, please complete and submit the form found here:
RMA Request Form