This item, EH300FBQDD, is the HPE model number for the product described as 300GB 2.5" SFF 6G Dual Port SAS 15K RPM Hot Plug Hard Drive. Further details below.
This EH300FBQDD is a small form factor 2.5 inch HP SAS hard drive, mounted in a universal hotplug tray. This is a genuine HP hard drive with HP firmware and is specifically for use in HP Proliant servers and storage arrays. This is not a third party or generic drive. Feel free to contact us to verify compatibility with your machine. The EH300FBQDD hard drive has a capacity of 300 gigabytes and has a rotational speed of 15,000 (15k) rpm. The external data transfer rate is 6.0 gigabytes per second. This 300GB model is one of our most popular products.
HPE models that are acceptable substitutes include the following: EH0300FCBVC, 627114-002, 652625-002. These are 100% identical to the product shown above.
- Hard Drive Capacity: 300GB
- Generation: SAS
- External : 6.0 GB/sec
- : 15,000 rpm
- Form Factor (Drive): 2.5-inch low profile
- Interface: SAS (Serial Attached SCSI)
- Data Storage Device Type: SAS (Server Attached Storage) device
- Hard Drive Device Type: Hard drive for server/storage unit (Hot-plug)
- Height: 0.591"
- Width: 2.75"
- Hotswap Tray: Included (Attached)
Contact us via if you have any questions about compatibility.
Why Global One?
- Trusted by thousands. Over 32,000 customers in 100+ countries trust Global One Technology to deliver mission-critical HP Enterprise hardware - including Fortune 500 businesses, schools, hospitals, and federal, state, and local goverment agencies.
- HPE is our specialty! We only sell genuine HP Enterprise parts.
- EASY ordering process. Purchase online now with credit card or PayPal!
- FAST shipping. Global One Technology ships orders received by 5pm the same day and offers NEXT DAY delivery to US customers.
This product is warrantied against hardware failure for a period of 3 Years from the date of purchase.
It is the customer's responsibility to verify compatibility with their machine(s) before placing an order. If an item is ordered by mistake, it can be returned for refund, minus a 25% restocking fee, within 5 business days of receipt. The cost of freight is not refundable.
If you have a defective part and the machine to which it was installed is still in the HPE warranty period, please execute the warranty exchange by visiting the link below. (Please have the serial numbers of the defective drive and your server/storage array handy)
HPE Enterprise Support Center
In the event of hardware becoming defective during the Global One warranty period, but the HPE warranty has expired, the product can be returned to us for a working replacement. Customers are responsible for the shipment of returned merchandise, Global One will bear the expense for Ground/Economy shipment of the replacement item(s).
* Factory sealed equipment can only be returned unopened.
To request an RMA, please complete and submit the form found here:
RMA Request Form